Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Soon we will be buried in snow....

Don't get me wrong... I like the snow I really do and I know that it serves a good purpose so I am all for it snowing but.... I just wish it would stay off the roads or stay only up in the mountains. I am not saying that because I am a horrible driver in the snow. I wouldn't say it's my favorite thing in the world it's just I dont' trust other drivers that are out on the road with me. I don't pretend when I go out that I have this awesome car that handles like a snow mobile when I am out there i know what my car is capable of and when I watch other people who are driving the same type of car as me or something similar like oh honda civics or toyota corollas who act like we are on the Indy 500 track I think you konw those are the people that I am afraid of... But it's been snowing almost every day for over a week now. It doesn't ever seem to want to let up I feel like soon enough we will have to litterally dig out every morning in order to get somewhere- Though the bright side to this would be living in such a dry climate we really need all the stored moisture and water that we can get so that makes it better but still I just think that snow would be more useful up in the mountains than in the valleys unless it just had some kind of special router that would make it so that it avoided the roads and just landed on the grass and rooftops not on walkways either. Hey a girl can wish!

No comments: