Monday, December 22, 2008

Out in the open

Well it's all out there in the open now....

I can honestly say that things weren't quite as bad as i expected them to be but they weren't as good as I hoped that they could be. Only time will tell how the situation resolves itself.

If there is any confusion to anyone that happens to be reading this I didn't come out as a lesbian or anything like that though I am sure that would have garnered slightly more positive results then what actually came out. I am expecting a baby. I didn't think that they would estatic beyond belief and I knew that they wouldn't be happy but some of the things that were said and came out after were not exactly things that I was hoping that I would hear. This is my child and I am not asking anything of them. I can figure out daycare I can figure out what needs to be done. That doesn't mean that I want or need to move back in with them and I don't need my mom to stop working so that she can stay home with the baby that is the last thing that I need or would even want. I am telling them because they had a right to know beyond that what happens shouldn't be any concern to or for them. I will find a way and make things work. If that means that I need to move then so be it but I will not move into their house with them I will do this on my own. I don't need or want their help.

No comments: