Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October

I honestly love the month of October and not just because it's my birthday however that is a big factor. But, because I love Halloween and the fall leaves ( I could however do without the cool weather I think that like 80 during the day and maybe 55-60 at night would be perfec if not warmer sometimes ). But I love the pumpkins decorations and Haunted houses. I can't honestly wait til Jacoby is old enough to truly enjoy those things but I figure at 5 months he isn't over enthusiastic about it but- he does love being around other people so that works for me. He is quite the social baby. Handsome too. I am hoping that we are able to make it to a pumpkin patch this weekend I think that would be a great tradition for him and I to do as he gets older. That among other things. Oh and for the record this past weekend he went on his first merry go round ride.

No comments: