Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jumble of pics- update on life in general.




So Jacoby is almost 5 months old already I honestly can't believe it. Time has gone so quickly!! I can't believe that my little man is that old already seems like just yesterday he was born. He is such a wonderful baby surprises me in so many ways every day. He is extremely good tempered and now is constantly smiling! It's just the sweetest thing ever! I just love his grin when I go get him in the morning and he is awake just playing sweetly and cutely by himself. It makes me day when I talk to him and he looks up and I get that awesome gummy grin. So he has been eating solids now for a couple of weeks and has been doing wonderful on them I haven't really found anything he doesn't like yet though the first time he tried bananas he was not impressed at all! I had been hoping that we would have made it to the zoo to see the baby elephant but that is still something we have yet to do this year hopefully we are able to before it gets to cold. This past weekend we had some adventures that were alot of fun! Saturday afternoon we went to Gardner Village for the witches event and he had a good time with that- I was tempted to get his face painted but the wait was just too long or I would have! Then that night we went out to Pirate Island Pizza out in Happy Valley ( I can't wait til they get one up here going down there always gives me the heebie jeebies and makes me feel like I am going to burst out in hives any second ). I had always thought that I would have a big fat chubby baby but so far he is quite the opposite he is actually a skinny little guy- so far all predictions except that I knew he had my nose ( I could see that in his ultrasound ) and that I had hoped he would have my eyelashes (which is true) were not what I expected. I had thought that Jacoby would have dark hair and dark eyes- Well he did have dark hair when he was born so maybe that counts but nope to my surprise I have a blonde haired blue eyed baby boy lol. ( I suspect his hair will get darker when he gets older but the blue eyes are still shocking ). But he really is adorable! He is such a loving bossy little boy though it's amazing how determined he is about things like how he wants to be held or if he wants to sit or stand. I love it though. I feel so blessed to have such a great kid! So I will be posting some pics of him and some of my self- They are raning from this weekend when we were at Pirate Pizza back to July when we went to Jones 1st birthday party and Jacobys first park adventure. Okay well it won't let me post the rest of the pics that I wanted so I will have to try to do that later at a later time! but those 2 are from October 3rd at Pirate pizza.

No comments: