Tuesday, October 27, 2009

and we have takeoff!

So it's been about a week now since Jacoby finally started rolling over. He had been trying for so long but just couldnt' figure out what to do with his arm and then it finally happened.... I have learned 1 thing about this little man when he does something he does it big. Once he figured out how to get over it was on after that. He went back to belly first and then belly to back and now every chance he gets of course he rolls over. He likes to show off his new trick and does it right away. ( About the only thing he does when you want him too lol ).
He has also learned lately that he has a voice... and loves to shriek. He now even holds conversations with his duck that he has on his carseat. It's the cutest thing ever.
So he has been eating babyfood for over a month now alot I still make myself like for example he had bananas and mangos last night for dinner and the other day he had avacado and banana. Somethings I do get in jars though just because it's easier should we happen to be out and about. I have found a few things that he really loves. He adores greenbeans & peas. Is warming up to sweet potatos ( does better with the homemade ones then the jars ) loves bananas- However the first time he had them he was less then impressed so now he usually eats those fresh just mashed. It honestly amazes me how grown up already he is and how he isn't my tiny little baby anymore. He is at such a fun age but it makes me sad that he is growing up so fast!

No comments: