Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I can feel the excitement in the air!

Today there is an amazing vibe! I could feel the excitement as soon as I woke up. Took me about a minute to realize what day it was..... Then when I did it really made my morning very exciting. Pretty much anyone that knows me knows that I am not a fan of Bush. So this day has been a long time in coming for me. I will admit that President Obama was not my first choice in the beginning I was a huge Hillary Clinton supporter but, over time since he won the primary I have actually found that maybe he is the right candidate for the job. I am very optimistic about him at the helm of our country. We need someone who is still able to have a postivie outlook and who believes that change is possible. I feel blessed that my child will be born during such a historic presidency! I still have hope that sometime in my lifetime I will live to see a woman as president. I am sure that time will come. But it's so fantastic! I can just feel the excitement in the air. I have high hopes that even though it will take time that eventually we will be able to surface from the mess that we are in and I know that change starts today.

No comments: