Friday, January 23, 2009

and the wait continues.............

So despite all my hopes yesterday there was no confirmation of boy or girl... Though the doctor said like me he suspects that it's a girl but we will just have to wait a few weeks and see! It was hard enough to wait this long without thinking that the wait wasn't going to kill me so we will have to see how the next wait goes. I hope that all goes well though and I am able to find out for sure! I would like to say that I am brave and patient enough to wait and find out the gender in June when the baby is born but.......... I don't think that I have that kind of patience maybe if I ever have another child I will wait but it's much easier I think when you know! So now the wait for the next 3 weeks to pass will be a long one but I can do it. I suppose eventually I could get some pictures posted on but, I am not so good with that kind of thing so that may be something in time that I learn but in the mean time the wait begins!

2 comments:

The Duenas Family said...

hey cori!
congratulations!...i had no idea that you were pregnant until i read your blog! i couldn't wait to find out (i really wanted a little girl) :)
definately, you'll need to post some pictures of your growing belly!
love ya,
niki :)

The Lynns said...

Hey Cori! I'm so glad that you have a blog...hopefully now we can "stay in touch!" We will check back often to see how things are going (and what you're having). POST THOSE PICS!! We love to see the growing belly. We wish you only the best!

Love,

Stacey